The professional team at Piedmont Quality Air Inc. has a specific method they follow which allows them to remove the asbestos from your home or office quickly and safely. All procedures are carried out in accordance with Federal and State regulations.
Safety for both our workers and your family is our top priority. We will ask that you leave the home or office during all asbestos removal procedures. Each member of our team will don gloves, safety glasses and breathing equipment. They will then seal off the area so that the disturbed asbestos does not spread throughout the home or building, this includes the heat and air ducts.
Our procedures for asbestos removal are as follows:
- We will shut down the entire HVAC system
- We will then locate and secure your Electrical System
- For removal, we will utilize an HEPA vacuum, wet removal techniques and negative pressure filtration
- The entire area will be thoroughly cleaned prior to us leaving the site
- We will then dispose of the waste properly and according to all Federal and State laws
For more information about our commercial and residential asbestos removal in Salisbury NC or to schedule an appointment, please contact us today!